Shifts Available: 6:00am-2:30pm, 4:30pm-1:00am
This position is responsible to assist in unloading product in receiving or loading product in shipping.
– Load/unload items from trucks in accordance with established production schedules, quality and safety standards, and weight distribution to comply with DOT regulations.
– Load cabinets, millwork, doors, trim, hardware, and custom items onto trucks for delivery to job sites.
– Check/inspect that items loaded/unloaded are in good condition and escalate to Supervisor or Lead if repair or damaged product is identified.
– Interpret paperwork, verbal requests, and instructions to properly load and unload trailers and trucks for shipping.
– Check shipping paperwork for loading and unloading instructions to ensure correct trailer is being loaded and unloaded to customer specifications.
– High School diploma or GED.
– Previous experience in a similar position preferred.
– Regular attendance.
– Ability to work with a wide variety of tools including the following: Roller for plastic, screw drivers, tape measure, and others.
– Able to use material handling equipment, pallet jacks and forklifts.
Frontier Door and Cabinet, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!