Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30 – $35 / hr
Provides employment services to company management and candidates by sourcing, screening, interviewing, and making recommendations regarding potential employees. This position conducts preboarding processes, including new hire onboarding, conducting new hire orientation and supporting the HR department.
– Regularly partners with hiring managers and other appropriate managers to anticipate and plan for staffing needs in advance of required start date, thus building strong cross functional relationships company-wide.
– Sources candidates through cold calling, search engines, referrals, networking, career fairs, and other avenues.
– Generates and maintains internal and external job postings; determines effective advertising mediums; places appropriate advertisements.
– Pre-screens, interviews, assesses, and hires top-quality candidates.
– Performs thorough background and reference checks on all potential candidates after job offer; provides detailed information to hiring manager.
– Makes recommendations regarding recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
– Manages onboarding and new hire process. Ensures all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
– Manages relationships with external vendors who advertise and promote targeted jobs.
– Develops and maintains relationships with colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates.
– Researches, analyzes, and prepares recruiting statistics/measurements.
– Schedules and attends job fairs.
– Recruits for non exempt and lower level exempt jobs and additional project work as needed.
– Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
– Maintains employee files and database. Will oversee implementation and maintenance of ATS database in ADP, thus becoming the ATS SME.
– Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
– Assists with coordination of both internal and external job fairs; ensures that timely registration and payment are made to vendor; ensures materials, applications, marketing brochures, and give-away items are ordered and delivered to the job fair; assists in coordinating the resources needed to staff the job fairs.
– Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
– Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent preferred.
– One to two years related experience or equivalent.
– Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
– Associate’s, Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience may be substituted.
– 3 – 5 years related experience or equivalent experience in recruiting and staffing.
– Commitment to excellence and high standards.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
– Excellent presentation skills.
– Ability to work with all levels of management and employees within the company.
– Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
– Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
– Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
– Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
– Proficient in Office 365, Adobe, HRIS/ATS. We use ADP. Prior ATS implementation strongly preferred.
– Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
– Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
– Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
– Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
– Professional appearance and demeanor, ability to work in office schedule as assigned M-F day shift.
– Analytical–Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
– Project Management–Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
– Technical Skills–Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
– Customer Service–Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
– Interpersonal Skills–Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
– Change Management—Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results
– Attendance/Punctuality–Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
– Dependability–Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Standing approximately 8-10 hours, 5 days a week, depending on business need. May be required to work 6 days/week depending on business need.
– Fine motor abilities are needed to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
– Specific vision abilities might be required by this job that include close vision, particularly reading that may be very fine print.
– Regular twisting, bending, squatting, pushing, pivoting, and moving or lifting 10-15 pounds.
– Employees will frequently lift and/or move 10-25 pounds while occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
– Conveyance systems and rollers are available to move pieces
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Occasionally exposed to vibration.
– Noise level is loud and ear protection is on hand
– Employees may be exposed to hazardous chemicals in the workplace
– Sawdust is always present and protection is provided when appropriate
Frontier Door and Cabinet’s Safety Program and all established safety rules must be followed, and equipment used where required. This will include safety glasses, safety shoes, and hearing protection (when needed) while on the production floor. This position will also require use of gloves, dust masks and at times, a respirator.
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!