$20-$24 / hr
ntier Door and Cabinet is a leader in the residential and commercial construction field, applying the most innovative and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques from initial design to installation of its doors and cabinets. The Company is experiencing tremendous growth, with high market potential, and is seeking a Shipping Administrator to join their workforce.
– Invoice orders that have shipped
– Track backorders emailing PM team daily, updating system to next ship date
– Send shipping schedule to PM team
– Monitor and update schedule manager/production schedule
– Create production packets
– Create shipping ppw
– Monitor and answer emails for any changes to production and shipping schedules
– Update production and shipping schedules per email approvals
– Scan and file completed paperwork[shipping & receiving]
– Print Pick tickets and sales rep paperwork for pickers
– High School diploma or GED.
– Previous experience in a shipping or administrative position.
– Must be able to work in the shipping office 5 days a week, maybe 6 days a week depending on business needs. Hours are 6am-3pm
– Must be able to work well within a team and independently.
Frontier Door and Cabinet, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!