Frontier Door & Cabinet is a large door and cabinet manufacturing company who truly believes in our employees and will set you up for success. This is a new position in a rapidly evolving and growing environment, responsible for developing and being the on-site financial leader, who reports to and works heavily with the corporate team in Tacoma, Washington.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting.
– Month End/Year end close for multiple companies in a manufacturing environment
– Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts- including Inventory, WIP and Fixed Assets
– Fixed Asset tracking
– Cost accounting and analysis
– Assist with internal and CPA prepared financial statements
– Assure compliance with local taxing jurisdictions, experience with B&O taxes, Sales & Use Tax filings and Personal Property Tax filings in multiple states
– Development and Implementation of processes and procedures
– Follow, establish and maintain proper internal controls
– Other ad-hoc reporting, tasks and duties as needed
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting
– 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience
– Able to exercise good judgment
– General understanding of GAAP
– Tech savvy ability to handle multiple ERP systems
– Able to effectively communicate through email and teams
– Strong Microsoft Office Skills, with a focus in using advanced Excel functions and queries
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!