Schedule: Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:30pm
This position is responsible for providing expert technical support and services related to locks and security hardware. They are responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining a variety of locks, keys, and security systems for residential and commercial customers.
– Install and repair locks and security hardware, including deadbolts, electronic locks, and access control systems.
– Create and duplicate keys using key-cutting machines.
– Perform emergency lockout services for customers.
– Evaluate and diagnose problems with locks and security systems.
– Provide recommendations for improving the security of a customer’s property.
– Keep accurate records of work performed and materials used.
– Order necessary parts and supplies for repair and installation jobs.
– Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
– 3+ years of experience in locksmithing and security hardware installation and repair.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to work with precision tools.
– Excellent communication and customer service skills.
– Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Physical ability to lift and move heavy objects and work in various weather conditions.
– Completion of an apprenticeship program or vocational training in locksmithing.
– Certification from a recognized organization, such as the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA).
– Demonstrated ability to read and interpret customer drawings and specifications.
– Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
– Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
– Task and detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
– Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– Good written and professional verbal communication skills.
– Must be able to exercise good judgment.
– Regular attendance.
– A sense of urgency and a passion for customer and company satisfaction
– Technical knowledge of construction industry, construction of doors and cabinetry is highly desirable.
– Ability to understand read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals, and blueprints in English.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, particularly reading that may be very fine print.
– The employee may occasionally lift and/or move > 30 lbs.
– Sitting 6-8 hours per day. There is the option to stand while working.
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!