Schedule: Mon-Fri | 7:00am-3:30pm
This position has strong knowledge base and experience with a variety of locking systems and mechanisms, and is proficient in working with electrical components and occasionally electrical systems. Possesses strong compliance acumen with regard to security systems. Possesses strong recordkeeping and organizational skills.
– Attend all key, access control meetings.
– Maintain a master file for all key schedules to be approved and submitted.
– Coordinate all buyout vault packages.
– Review all hardware schedules to ensure accuracy and provide input if needed.
– Coordinate and buyout vault packages.
– Maintain accurate shipping and installation schedules for all vault packages.
– Coordinate material pick-ups with Eclipse Construction and other divisions as requested.
– Proactively address any warranty service calls as needed.
– Establish a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for hardware buys, keying requests and tracking.
– Maintain a keying projection.
– Establish and maintain a keying cost log to understand keying costs and help with bidding process.
– Monitor all hardware purchases by establishing a process that ensures department is running optimally by proactively ordering material ahead of deadlines to allow enough time for keying; proactively communicates with PM department and other employees; for keying from factory, ensure vendor has accurate key schedule, door and hardware schedule, and HDW sort. Final process to be approved by General Manager.
– Gain familiarity with Kaba and Allegion and other programs or technologies, as needed.
– Oversee buyout of all electronic hardware to include tracking of scheduled ship dates with PMs and approval of PO and deep understanding of cost analysis.
– High School Diploma or GED.
– Associate’s degree in a technical discipline is desired.
– An equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
– Demonstrated ability to read and interpret customer drawings and specifications.
– Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
– Technical knowledge of construction industry, construction of doors and cabinetry is highly desirable.
– Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
– Task and detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
– Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– Good written and professional verbal communication skills.
– Must be able to exercise good judgment.
– Regular attendance.
– A sense of urgency and a passion for customer and company satisfaction
– Ability to understand read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals, and blueprints in English.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, particularly reading that may be very fine print.
– The employee may occasionally lift and/or move > 30 lbs.
– Sitting 6-8 hours per day. There is the option to stand while working.
Frontier Door and Cabinet’s Safety Program and all established safety rules must be followed, and equipment used where required. This will include safety glasses and hearing protection. This position will also require use of gloves, safety glasses, and dust masks and at times a respirator.
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!