Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20-$30 DOE
The Installer is responsible for more than the quality installation of cabinets, doors, and custom products. The Installer applies his/her construction knowledge and techniques to ensure that product received at construction job sites is correct (quality, shortages, damages, etc.)
– Read, interpret, and build shop drawings according to specifications.
– Safely operate a variety of machinery and hand tools when installing product.
– Work independently and collaborate well with team members.
– Ensure high quality model product is installed on time and with utmost quality.
– Physically install casework, millwork, countertops, cabinets, door, and hardware into assigned rooms at construction job sites.
– Inspect deliveries for quality, shortages, and damages and communicates internally to appropriate personnel to ensure any issues are fixed (if Installer is unable to fix the issue at the job site)
– Apply construction knowledge and techniques, uses tools of the trade safety toward a quality result
– High School diploma or GED.
– 2 years of Installation experience.
– Keen attention to detail
– Blueprint reading skills
– Able to use common hand tools and power tools
– Troubleshooting and communication skills
– Physical stamina for lifting equipment and working at various heights and in tight spaces
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Standing approximately 8-10 hours, 5 days a week, depending on business need. May be required to work 6 days/week depending on business needs.
– Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, particularly reading that may be very fine print.
– The employee will regularly be twisting, bending, squatting, pushing, and moving or lifting 10-15 pounds. The employee will frequently lift and/or move 10-25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Conveyance systems are available to move cabinet/drawer pieces as well.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to vibration.
– The noise level is usually loud.
– May be exposed to hazardous chemicals in the workplace.
Eclipse Construction’s Safety Program and all established safety rules must be followed, and equipment used where required. This will include safety glasses and hearing protection. This position will also require use of gloves, dust masks, and at times, a respirator.
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!