Frontier Door + Cabinet is seeking a highly self-motivated Sales Account Executive with experience to lead the business development of Frontier Door + Cabinet. This individual will serve as a subject matter expert who works effectively with internal and external partners. The successful candidate will understand what it takes to excel in a dynamic midsize company environment. The Sales Account Executive will focus on an organization’s high-value corporate accounts and priority partners, identifying key influencers and stakeholders while establishing new relationships with target connections in the clinical field and nurturing existing relationships to generate more revenue from current accounts. The Sales Account Executive will deliver sales pitches, proposals, and presentations, emphasizing solutions for customer challenges and pain points. Finally, the Sales Account Executive will recommend expanded services and enhance solutions to existing customers to grow successful accounts.
– Cabinet estimating and quoting for large scale projects. (25-1000 units)
– European style cabinet manufacturer with focus on laminate products.
– Customer forward representative cultivating long term relationships.
– Sales prospecting and making follow-up calls.
– Multifamily residential focus in major Western and Southwestern US metro areas.
– Must have strong service oriented approach.
– Solid understanding of the sales process and life cycle.
– Motivated self-starter who enjoys a collaborative environment with a solid team.
– Relevant industry specific experience.
– Experience may be substituted for academic knowledge with a minimum of 2-4 years proven work experience in Project or Construction Management
– Must be able to read construction plans and specifications.
– Comfortable going out to job sites, unaccompanied.
– Reliable transportation.
– Excel experience is a requirement, Bluebeam is preferred. MS Office environment is core to company communication.
– Ability to travel up to 25%.
– Read tape measure, basic math, including fractions.
– Skilled, creative, and confident presenter and negotiator.
– Computer literacy- Excel (intermediate), Word, email and internet.
– Agility and Blue Beam experience is desirable.
– Strong understanding of blueprints and architectural plans.
– Build a full submittal package, creating doorframe and hardware schedules.
– Knowledge of Project Management software and other Microsoft Office tools to track, monitor, and report job site progress, coordination, spend, job site activities, and other tasks as needed.
– Ability to understand read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance. instructions, and procedure manuals in English.
– Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment.
– Task and detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
– Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
– Collaborates and influences appropriately.
– Excellent written and professional verbal communication skills.
– A sense of urgency and a passion for customer and company satisfaction.
– Excel at meeting deadlines and milestones.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of job. On premise desk is provided in a limited hybrid (on premise/off premise) work option. Office environment. Occasional weekend or evening work is expected.
– Sitting/Standing/walking approximately 8 hours/day, 5 days a week.
– Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk and hear.
– Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, particularly reading that may be very fine print.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to vibration.
– The noise level is usually loud.
– May be exposed to hazardous chemicals in the workplace.
Frontier Door and Cabinet’s Safety Program and all established safety rules must be followed, and equipment used where required. This will include safety glasses and hearing protection. This position will also require use of gloves, safety glasses, and dust masks.
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!