Pay: $60,000-$80,000 DOE
Position Overview: The position of Production Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the cabinet assembly department, ensuring that production targets are met, maintaining a safe and efficient work environment, and guaranteeing the timely and complete shipment of all orders. This position requires a minimum of 3 years of proven supervisory experience, preferably in a kitchen cabinet manufacturing or warehouse environment, using strong leadership skills, a passion for safety, and the ability to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience of proven supervisory experience, preferably in a kitchen cabinet, manufacturing or warehouse environment.
– High School diploma or GED
– Professional communication and demeanor. Must be able to communicate to both management and staff clearly.
– Ability to understand read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English.
– A sense of urgency and a passion for customer and company satisfaction
– Honesty and integrity, ability to exercise good judgment.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
– Knowledge of different types of machines and tools used in them.
– Alertness in detecting any deviation in the functioning of the machine.
– Awareness about safety issues and alertness to avoid any mishap.
-Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Regular attendance.
– Good with math
– Able to read a tape measure.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Standing approximately 8-10 hours, 5 days a week, depending on business need, may be required to work 6 days/week depending on business need
– Fine motor abilities are needed to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
– Specific vision abilities might be required by this job that include close vision, particularly reading that may be very fine print
– Regular twisting, bending, squatting, pushing, pivoting, and moving or lifting 10-100 pounds
– Employees will frequently lift and/or move 10-25 pounds while occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Exposure to moving mechanical equipment.
– Exposed to vibration from machines.
– Noise level is loud and ear protection is available.
– Employees may be exposed to hazardous chemicals in the workplace.
– Sawdust is always present and eye protection is always required.
Frontier Door and Cabinet’s Safety Program and all established safety rules must be followed, and equipment used where required. This will include safety glasses, safety shoes, and hearing protection (when needed) while on the production floor.
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!