Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20-$25 per hour
The Human Resources Assistant provides support to the HR Director and the HR team. This position must protect company proprietary information and maintain discretion for confidential employee information. This position performs the day-to-day functions of the general office for the company as well as the Human Resources and Safety department.
Employees may perform other related duties as required to meet ongoing business needs or additional duties may be assigned per employee’s growth and development.
– Provide outstanding customer service by answering phones, questions for internal and external customers, and proactively engaging with employees and visitors to ensure that questions are answered with a sense of urgency and accuracy while working in the front office.
– Support, administratively, the Company’s Human Resources, Safety and Payroll Department.
– Manage all front office operations and office flow, from office supply management to championing employee engagement activities (lunches, parties, travel arrangements, etc.) and driving communication across all companies using the Visual Communication Boards or standard company messages.
– In coordination with HR and Safety, assist with employee onboarding process for all employees, including I-9 Compliance, creating employee files.
– Maintain all employment-related records to include maintaining the company’s efficient filing system for active and terminated employees.
– Creating and distributing company communications.
– Track and enter employee paid time off as designated inside ADP Payroll System.
– Manage the administrative portion of the Company’s Approved Driver List and Ticket/Accident tracking system.
– Daily tracking of employee absences via voice mails system and manager communication.
– Continuously work to improve current “status quo” by bringing forth ideas for general office and HR ideas or improvements.
– Maintain HR professional and technical knowledge (this can be through certifications or internal and external trainings).
– Other duties as assigned.
– At least 1 year of Human Resources related experience or work-related experience in a similar role.
– HR and Safety certifications are not required but a plus.
– High School Diploma or GED required. College degree preferred.
– Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
– Exercise confidentiality and good judgment at all times.
– A sense of urgency and a passion for customer and company satisfaction.
– Professional communication and demeanor at all times.
– Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Word.
– Strong attendance.
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!