Monday-Friday | 4:30pm-1:00am
Frontier Door and Cabinet is experiencing tremendous growth, with high market potential, and is seeking a hard working, dedicated Door and Millwork Associate to join our team. The Doors and Millwork Associate is responsible to ensure that Door orders are safely received, framed, hinged, finished, and stocked for shipment!
– Verify, receive, and stock core material from suppliers into the raw material warehouse physically and into ERP system.
– Place doors through machine to have holes be drilled and prepped for finishing and framing.
– Stock doors by hand and with the forklift
– High School diploma or GED.
– Previous experience in a similar position preferred.
– 1+ years of forklift experience
– Framing and finishing work
– Wood working experience (Doors, construction, carpentry)
– Regular attendance.
– The ability to safely use a forklift.
– Awareness about safety issues and alertness to avoid any mishap.
– Good communication skills.
– Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize to meet expectations.
– Detail oriented.
– Read a tape measure
– Basic power tool usage.
– Lifting 80-100lbs
– Standing for 8-10 hours
– Comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
– Fun, challenging, fast-paced working environment
– Competitive salary
– Growth opportunities
– Dynamic company culture
Frontier Door and Cabinet, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!