Pay: $90,000-$110,000 DOE
Company Overview: Frontier Door is a well-established and growing cabinet and door manufacturing business based in Tacoma, WA with a satellite plant in El Paso, TX. We specialize in crafting high-quality cabinets and doors for residential and commercial clients. As we continue to expand, we are seeking a skilled and organized Production Control Manager to lead our scheduling and purchasing operations, ensuring efficient production processes and optimal inventory management.
Position Overview: As the Production Control Manager, you will play a critical role in the success of our manufacturing operations by overseeing and optimizing production scheduling and purchasing activities. Your focus will be on coordinating production plans, managing inventory levels, and maintaining effective communication across departments to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of products to our customers.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study and or equivalent combination of 5-10 years of education and experience.
– Professional communication and demeanor at all times. Must be able to communicate to both management and staff clearly.
– Leads with intention and by good example.
– Strong budgeting and cost management experience.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Honesty and integrity, ability to exercise good judgment.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
– A sense of urgency and a passion for customer and company satisfaction
– Regular attendance.
– Good with math.
– Able to read a tape measure.
– Knowledge of different types of machines and tools used in them.
– Alertness in detecting any deviation in the functioning of the machine.
– Ability to understand read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English.
– Safety mindset.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Standing approximately 8-10 hours, 5 days a week, depending on business need, may be required to work 6 days/week depending on business need.
– Fine motor abilities are needed to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
– Specific vision abilities might be required by this job that include close vision, particularly reading that may be very fine print.
– Regular twisting, bending, squatting, pushing, pivoting, and moving or lifting up to 100 pounds.
– Employees will frequently lift and/or move 10-25 pounds while occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
– Conveyance systems and rollers are available to move pieces.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Exposure to moving mechanical equipment.
– Exposed to vibration from machines.
– Noise level is loud and ear protection is available.
– Employees may be exposed to hazardous chemicals in the workplace.
– Sawdust is always present and eye protection is always required.
Frontier Door and Cabinet’s Safety Program and all established safety rules must be followed, and equipment used where required. This will include safety glasses, safety shoes, and hearing protection (when needed) while on the production floor.
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!