Job Type: Full-time
The locksmith at Frontier Door & Cabinet is responsible for providing expert technical support and services related to locks and security hardware. They will be responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining a variety of locks, keys, and security systems for residential and commercial customers.
– Install and repair locks and security hardware, including deadbolts, electronic locks, and access control systems
– Create and duplicate keys using key-cutting machines
– Perform emergency lockout services for customers
– Evaluate and diagnose problems with locks and security systems
– Provide recommendations for improving the security of a customer’s property
– Keep accurate records of work performed and materials used
– Order necessary parts and supplies for repair and installation jobs
– Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor at all times
– 3+ years of experience in locksmithing and security hardware installation and repair
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Completion of an apprenticeship program or vocational training in locksmithing
– Certification from a recognized organization, such as the Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA)
– Strong attention to detail and ability to work with precision tools
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
– Physical ability to lift and move heavy objects and work in various weather conditions
The locksmith will work primarily in a shop or warehouse setting, but will also spend time on service calls to customer locations. They may be required to work outside normal business hours to provide emergency services to customers. The job may require standing, bending, and lifting heavy objects. The locksmith will work with various tools and equipment, including key-cutting machines, drills, and hand tools.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the locksmith position and is not an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, or responsibilities associated with the role.
– Dental insurance
– Health insurance
– Paid time off
– Vision insurance
– 8 hour shift
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!