Schedule: Monday-Friday | 8am-5:00pm
Compensation: $52,000.00 – $75,000.00/yr
The position is responsible for supporting Project Managers for contracted projects from the submittal process to the end of the project.
Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet ongoing business needs or additional duties may be assigned per employee’s growth and development.
– Produce submittals, detail orders, and order materials as requested by Project Manager.
– Coordinate with warehouse and shipping departments to get materials to jobsites on-time and complete.
– Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution.
– Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable.
– Liaise with project lead and other project managers to maintain project schedule and efficacy.
– Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals.
– Review project implementation and gather data on project execution.
– Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project execution.
– Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, drafting invoices and drawing estimates.
– High School Diploma or GED
– Ability to read a tape measure, and basic math, including fractions
– Reliable transportation
– 1 or more years’ experience in assisting Project Managers with running multiple projects at one time or similar type of position.
– Computer literacy- Excel, Word, email and internet required. Agility, Blue-Beam a definite plus
– Knowledge of Project Management software and other – Microsoft Office tools to track, monitor, and report job site progress, coordination, spend, job site activities, and other tasks as needed
– Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
– Task and detail oriented with strong organizational skills
– Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
– Collaborates and influences appropriately
– bility to meet deadlines and milestones
– Good written and professional verbal communication skills
– Able to exercise good judgment
– Regular attendance
– A sense of urgency and a passion for customer and company satisfaction
– Ability to understand read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English
– Other duties as assigned
– Safety and Security–Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
– Attendance/Punctuality–Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
– Dependability–Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
– Adaptability–Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Comfortable going out regularly to construction settings, unaccompanied, wearing PPE while on site
– All weather conditions, in a new construction setting
– Must be able to walk up and down stairs
– Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, particularly reading that may be very fine print.
– The employee may occasionally lift and/or move > 30 lbs.
– Sitting 6-8 hours per day. There is the option to stand while working.
– Ability to travel via automobile, train or airplane.
Download the PDF below, fill out the Employment Application and save the PDF.
Upload the PDF at the button below by filling out needed information and then click submit!
Thanks for your submission!